Essential Tools For Creators
“What kind of software is best for content creation?”
It depends on the platform you’re building on. I create content for my Newsletter, Medium, Instagram, YouTube, Spotify & LinkedIn. All at various degrees.
If you enjoy this content, never miss an exclusive article
Here are my favourite tools as a content creator
- Canva — A free-to-use online graphic design tool. Use it to create social media posts, presentations, posters, videos, logos and more.
- Buffr — Manage all of your social accounts from one place. Schedule, analyze and more (I use it to schedule my tweets)
- ChatGBT — A model called ChatGPT, which interacts conversationally. (Currently use ChatGBT to help with headlines and titles for Twitter Spaces + rephrasing failed tweets I came up with)
- Grammarly — Free writing app to make their online writing clear and effective.
- Anchor — Spotify’s free podcasting platform — the easiest way to create, distribute, and monetize your show. (upload your podcast to Spotify + All major platforms easily)
- Apple Notes — Notetaking app developed by Apple Inc. It is provided on their iOS, iPadOS and macOS operating systems (take notes all day of things that inspire you and reflect on them at a later date for content ideas)
- Typefully — Queue your content in seconds · Tweet with daily inspiration · Check the analytics that matter